XVT 13.1 Release Notes
- Added support for Microsoft Visual Studio 11 (2012)
- Added support for RHEL6.x for DSC and DSCNet.
- Changed all references of IDs to be 64 bit compatible.
- Changed the starting ID for Pwr IDs to 200,000.
- Increased the Clipboard buffer to prevent overflow with large cut/copy operations.
- Add a retry loop for attempts to create socket connect in DSCNet.
- Added additional error checking for attempting a socket connection in DSCNet.
- Updated jpeg in DSCNet to match the PTK.
- Changed hook values to platform/compiler agnostic XVT_INTP variable type.
- Increased the maximum allowed Window timers to 256.
- Changed the XRC tools to create temp files in user accessible folder.
- Corrected the bitmap coloration on Mac version.
- Corrected comment warnings for Visual Studio 2005 and 2008 in DSP.
- Corrected the font mappings when requested font is unavailable.