XVT 14.0 Release Notes
- Added support for Microsoft Visual Studio 12 (2013)
- Added support for Microsoft Visual Studio 14 (2015)
- Added support for RHEL6.7 x32 for DSC and DSCNet.
- Added support for RHEL6.4 x64 for DSC and DSCNet.
- Added support for RHEL6.8 x64 for DSC and DSCNet.
- Added support for CMake 3.x to correctly build from source package.
- Added modern XPO toolbar & toggle button look-and-feel via toolbar attribute.
- Added enhanced logging for DSCNet.
- Added enhancement to allow application specific environment to DSCNet.
- Added static libraries for all XVT distribution packages,
- Added sample code binaries for all XVT distribution packages.
- Added XRC too definition -QUOTIFY to all spaces in LIBDIR path names.
- Added configuration option to control scaling of controls and containers.
- Added HSCROLL parameter to support horizontal scrolling in listbox controls for Windows platform.
- Updated OpenSSL for 32 and 64 bit DSCNet.
- Added Software Authentication Signing to all Windows DSC and DSCNet distribution packages.
- Corrected the textedit autoscrolling in 64 bit DSC and DSCNet.
- Corrected the textedit read buffer size and termination causing invalid characters.
- Corrected textedit keyboard scrolling issues.
- Corrected DLL issue to allow XVT to be launched from DLL.
- Corrected all 64 bit pointer usage for all XVT DSC distribution packages.
- Corrected all 64 bit pointer usage for all XVT DSCNet distribution packages.
- Corrected segmentation fault when printing in Linux.
- Corrected the buffering of socket data in DSCNet.
- Renamed the xvt_dll_main to DLLMain to support Microsoft VS 2010 and above.
- Corrected the handling treeview controls’ child windows in xvt_vobj_destroy.
- Corrected loading on textedit font from resources in DSCNet.